Tuesday, November 4, 2008

new to this, please don't judge!:)
















Here you go mom! Merry Christmas early! Thank you to all my cousins who have gone before me and made cute little blogs with fun pictures and stories of your kids, because now my mom seems to think our family needs to have one too! And while I learn quickly, i don't love learning new things on the computer......that really do in the end make my life easier. (like downloading pictures, setting up blogs, etc.)





ANYWAY, i figured i would post a few pictures of our little "turkey" from Halloween for my debut blog!:) We will see where it goes from there!

6 comments:

Julia Mary said...

Yay!! He's sooo cute! I miss you all! I'm also glad your mom pushed you to get a blog. I guess now you have an excuse to make her get one too!

Love you <3

LJFredricks said...

Sarah! I am glad to keep up with you too! You have such a cutie!

Rach said...

Hurray!! Fun!! I added you to my blog list, kay? Tim is so stinkin cute! Please tell me that you kept him in that outfit for at least an hour.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I was more or less prodded into doing it too (aren't sisters great) but I am not sorry that I did! I am looking forward to being able to keep up with you this way!

Caitlin said...

Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog now too. Timmy makes a great turkey, especially because he can gobble...

aelders said...

Well it's about time!! I have to admit that it is a struggle trying to ballance between blogging and facebook....but I'm sure you'll find a way!! :) And I LOVE the little turkey!! I can just hear him saying, "bobble bobble"!