Sunday, November 30, 2008

NOVEMBER!

Dinnertime! spagetti rocks!
timmy being his cute self!

Steve and Timmy chillin' on Thanksgiving Day at Aunt Esther's house


Someone wants to be just like his daddy?! (matching sweatshirts, hats and of course cereal!)



the newest fetish: SHOES! (honestly, he didn't get it from his mom...anyone who knows me well knows that that is true...so where did it come from? STEVE?! )










Once again and daddy wannabe







wow! how time flies! I have been getting quite a few "reminders" lately to update my blog. As I signed into my account I noticed that the last time I updated was Nov. 7! WOW. I guess it is more than time and I should have plenty to write about.

November was filled with business as usual: My dad's birthday and Steve's birthday, lots of hunting, plenty of hair to do. Timmy and I did a lot of time with Grandpa and Grandma this month because of Steve's hunting hobby, which was a lot of fun!:)
Update on the new addition: still no sign of it wanting to come out, but I have only 4 weeks until my due date and the dr. promised not to make me go overdue. (you better believe i will hold her to that!!!) I am not sure if this is how it went for all moms with their second baby, but I have nothing really ready for this next bambino. So, it does seem a little crazy that i am in such a hurry for it to come. I will have to work on that this week.
I only have 3 more weeks left at David and Company! It is so bittersweet because i am very excited to be able to stay home with my babies, but I have worked there for 10 years! I cannot even comprehend not going back! The good news is my boss said if I changed my mind he would take me back!:) So, it's not like I am being kicked out!!
Our Christmas tree is up. It is VERY sparse this year for 2 reasons: one, so it is easier to take down and two, because timmy not a very good observer. he's more of a hands on type of guy. We're going to have to work on that! You know it's bad when he walks toward the tree saying, "no no no Timmy". (think he's heard that a few times?)
Ok, i feel like that is all the rambling about my life I can possibly do. There's your update people!! (Maybe i will try it again soon!:) love you mom.....and sherri!)












































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this too! Do you love me? :(

;)

LJFredricks said...

About time!! Just kidding. I love the picture of Timmy with the messy face. Soo cute.

Rach said...

Cute pictures Sar! Timmy is adorable....although I feel the picture below the writing might be a little dark. j/k :)

RSpoelhof said...

OMG! The picture w/ Tim in the cowboy boots is the best! LOL!

Also, i love the comment about Tim walking around the tree, saying No No No, that is just TOO cute for words!