Friday, November 7, 2008

pregnancy

hmm......can i really complain about something that is a gift and creates the most beautiful miracles ever?! yup. man! i have 50 days to go and i can hardly take it anymore. I really truly wish i was one of those women who thought that pregnancy was the best part of her life....really! but that is so not true for me! Does that make me a terrible woman? ANYWAY.....sorry baby, if someday in the future you find this blog about you, but i promise to love you more on the outside!
On a brighter note.....my parents are awesome! Thanks for coming and saving me from boredom today! Timmy and I both appreciate the company on these long weekends of no daddy/husband. OH! and for checking my mouse traps! what would i do without you!
As i read this post over, i have no idea why i am about to most it on the internet for everyone to read, but that's the cool thing to do now right?! so i am telling myself i am cool.....and now am hopping into bed. (at 8:45!) yes, that makes me cool too!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Totally valid. I will admit that I 98% disliked being pregnant. Well worth it obviously, but I was NEVER one of those "love every party of my pregnancy!" women....in fact, those women made me sick. Not that I didn't appreciate the whole miracle part, but seriously....I hated being fat, nothing fitting, nausea, being tired, hormone changes...the list goes on. Hang in there! And if you ever wish to complain...I welcome you with open arms. Good to know I am not alone.