Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I am not a writer by any means...but I feel like there are things I need to put somewhere lately....so here we go:

Almost a year ago, on a whim I signed up for Mary Kay. Not really knowing much about the company or the product, I just needed a change.....and I change I got.

I started out asking people just for practice....and every face I did I LOVED watching the transformation and women sitting taller in the chair after I gave a few tips and tricks. Or maybe they already knew everything I knew and we just got to visit for 3o minutes and chat...i LOVED that too. People intrigue me and this gave me the opportunity to reach so many more than I ever could just doing hair. I honestly never cared if i sold $1 or $100, I just loved every face I saw.

But the change didn't stop there. Every week I got to go to a meeting with women of integrity. The real deal who were committed to running their busin...
esses the way Mary Kay the woman intended! With honesty, encouraging everyone to run the race together, not alone....and the way GOD would want you to. Placing GOD FIRST, FAMILY SECOND and our CAREER THIRD. I was also encouraged to do just that. Get in the word. Spend time with God every day and make HIM my business partner...and I truly believe that's where I started becoming Sarah of today.

I am not content to just "talk the talk" anymore I want to "walk the walk" that Jesus himself showed us how to do perfectly. In my home, with my friends and in my business.

Thank you so very much for your support, for the fun I get to have with all of you and for growing with me!!! This business has blessed me in ways I NEVER thought imaginable and I hope your pink products on your counter tops can remind you of great things too!!!

No comments: